How to associate with GBP
If you are a scientist/entrepreneur with a great commercialisable idea which requires further R&D, please send us your proposal. The proposals would be selected based on their innovation merit, sustainability and marketability of the product/ service.
The interested scientist/entrepreneur should provide a brief information covering the points enlisted below
- Requirement of space, period of lease and likely timeframe for occupation
- Broad business plan (inclusive of the instruments required)
- Brief description of activities and operations of promoter institutions/ companies/ including annual report/balance sheet etc.
- Means of funding
- Number of staff likely to be positioned at the R & D centre
- Major R & D facilities to be installed
- Effluents that are likely to be generated with reference to quality and quantity, and their handling, bio-risks, gene containment facilities (if relevant) and commitment of compliance within the rule of the law, especially that of the state regulatory authorities
Please submit your proposal in the Request For Proposal (RFP) document format which has been issued for the purpose with details of the eligibility criteria and the selection methodology ( For details check subsection Business/Partners ). The proposal should be submitted at the following address
The Chief Executive Officer
Guwahati Biotech Park
The Park will ensure and assure its clients of confidentiality and security in relation to data and material provided by the client and the results of contractual work carried out on behalf of them.